Updated: Oct 24, 2020
Do you struggle to get your daily recommended intake of water each day? If so, try these simple tips.
1) If plain water doesn't float your boat, try adding slices of oranges, lemons, limes, & grapefruit & place in your favorite pitcher, or mason jars. Fill with filtered water. Cucumber and mint are two of my favorite water enhancers.
2) Always take a bottle of water with you when you leave the house.
3) If you forget to drink your water while you're working, fill your favorite glass or thermos, and keep it on your desk.
4) Set a reminder on your phone to drink your water.
5) Put a bottle of water on your bedside table. Drink the bottle first thing when you get up in the morning.
6) Tracking your water is a great way to measure how much you're drinking. Many health apps and fitness devices contain water tracking features.